Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Little Something I Read Tonight

This school thing has actually started to be time consuming.  Its really cutting into my blogging efforts.  I do have lots of updates coming soon though, including kitchen pictures!! In the meantime, I stumbled across this blog on facebook tonight and it had me in tears.  Tears of heartbreak for this family and of awe at God's greater plan for our lives.  His power just overwhelms me sometimes.  This is such a great testimony to trusting the Lord and finding joy through him.  My momma and I were talking at lunch about how even though God has the power to change any situation he does allow things to happen.  Even things that seem impossible to have any joy or hope in them.  So read this blog and I hope this family will inspire you as much as they did me!

No comments:

Post a Comment