Saturday, June 8, 2013

Before Pictures

A lot of people have been asking about pictures of my house. And of course I want to show it off! So here are some before pictures. It really doesn't need much work. Honestly, I probably don't need to paint because I already love the current colors but I want to put my own touches on the house. Painters will be coming in this week to paint the den, dining room, sunroom and master bedroom. I will definitely be ready to show off the after pics. Fyi there will be a fire orange ceiling in the sunroom. I also have a few cost efficient projects I'm going to try in the kitchen. Probably not this week though. 

Den 

View of den and dining room from the butler's pantry. I love saying my house has a butler's pantry. It makes me feel fancy! 

Dining room view from the den

Kitchen views


Master bedroom. You can't tell much from pictures but I wanted to make sure you can see the huge windows and chandelier in my room. Love!

And Sally's backyard just because I thinks it is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment